Alzheimer's Tennessee Helpline
Our Helpline is open to people with memory loss as well as their caregivers, family members, health care professionals, and the public. Our locally-staffed Helpline provides support, information and referrals to 3,500 East Tennessee callers annually who are struggling with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Our highly trained and knowledgeable staff can help you with:
- Understanding memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Medications and other treatment options
- General information about aging and brain health
- Skills to provide quality care and to find the best care from professionals
- Legal, financial and living-arrangement decisions
Assistance is only a phone call away.