3 Steps To Give A Gift Of Stock
To Alzheimer’s Tennessee
1. Instruct your stock broker / banker by telephone and follow up with a letter to have the stock electronically transferred to the Alzheimer’s Tennessee account.
Our brokers’ contact information is as follows:
Phone: (865) 583-7390
Fax: (865) 583-7398
Clearing firm: Pershing, LLC
DTC#: 0443 Account: Alzheimer’s Tennessee
Account Number 3JD-011769
Contact: Terri Nations, Operations Manager (Ext 27)
Alzheimer’s Tennessee Tax ID# 62-1206312
2. Please contact Janice Wade-Whitehead at 865.544.6288 or janice.wade@TNalz.org advising us of your gift.
3. Follow up with a letter containing:
- Name of the stock and number of shares
- Your name, address and phone number
- The date of the gift
Email to: janice.wade@TNalz.org
Or mail to:
ATTN: Janice Wade-Whitehead
5801 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
Note: Please send the stock certificate(s) plus a signed stock power under separate cover to the above address. The donor’s signature must be notarized or guaranteed by a bank officer or stockbroker. Please mail the stock power under separate cover. In case of loss or theft, the stock cannot be transferred without both documents.