Alzheimer’s Tennessee invites you to become a special donor.
Rosemary has been an emblem of remembrance and commitment throughout history. In keeping with this tradition, Alzheimer’s Tennessee adopted the Rosemary Circle to recognize a special group who have made an exemplary contribution to those who can no longer remember because of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Rosemary Circle Membership is an honor reserved for individuals, businesses and private foundations whose annual gifts to Alzheimer’s Tennessee (excluding special events) reach a cumulative level of $500 or more during a calendar year. Donors may designate gifts in honor or memory of someone of their choosing.
Rosemary Circle Levels of Giving
- $5000 & above: Platinum Member
- $2500 – $4999: Gold Member
- $1000 – $2499: Silver Member
- $500 – $999: Bronze Member
- Timely research updates
- An invitation to the annual Rosemary Circle events
- Courtesy subscriptions to Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. publications
For more information on becoming a member of the Rosemary Circle, call (865) 544-6288.