Leave a Legacy with Alzheimer’s Tennessee In Your Estate Plan
As an Alzheimer’s Tennessee Legacy Circle member you will have the comfort of knowing your gift will be a continuing investment in a future without dementia. Your bequest will provide support and assistance to those facing dementia and their caregivers. Members of the Legacy Circle are compassionate people dedicated to finding better treatments and a cure for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
How to Become a Legacy Circle Member
- Insert a clause in your will or codicil assuring a lasting gift to Alzheimer’s Tennessee
- A gift from tax deferred assets such as an IRA, 403(b), 401(k) or a tax deferred annuity
- Designate Alzheimer’s Tennessee as a co-beneficiary or beneficiary in an insurance policy
- Gift a residence or farm where you retain all rights and uses during your lifetime
- Remember Alzheimer’s Tennessee with a bequest to honor someone you love