Sept. 25 - Oct. 14, 2018
The showcased home for this inaugural event is located in the heart of West Knoxville off Nortshore Drive. Mark your calendars now for this new event made possible by volunteers with decades of design and building experience.
- This lovely home is off a semi-private road and sits on 14 acres.
- It is being renovated and updated inside and out with the help of local interior, kitchen, bath, and landscape designers as well as tradespeople and merchants.
- Attendees will see the latest trends in design; from furnishings to fabrics, window treatments, wallcoverings, kitchens, baths, lighting, flooring, tile and decorative accessories.
- This property also boasts a beautiful “party barn”, natural pond, and beautiful gardens.
Tuesdays through Saturdays: 11a to 5p
Sundays: Noon to 4p
Late nights: Wednesdays & Fridays 6-8p
Both a Café & Gift Shop will be on premises.
Pre-purchase Daily Passes for $20 ($25 at the door)
Daily Pass Holder Benefits:
- Unlimited entry to 19-day Designer Home & Garden Tour*
- Receive discounts at participating designer locations
- Entered into drawing for fabulous surprise package
- Sign up for weekly prize drawings in the event Gift Shop
Visit participating designers and businesses to pre-purchase Daily Passes or buy online with check or credit card. Admission at the door: $20 1-Day pass; $25 Daily pass.
*Please Note: Daily Passes are non-transferrable. Event volunteers will ask to see photo ID and Daily Pass prior to event entry. Daily Passes purchased online may be picked up at will-call before first entry. Daily Passholders will need to purchase and reserve seats for added special events (ie classes, workshops, fashion show, etc.)
"Southern Nights" OPENING PARTY
Tuesday, Sept. 25
Join WBIR-TV's Abby Ham and be the first to tour this completely renovated home. Celebrate with the homeowners, key supporters and the interior, kitchen, bath, and landscape designers; tradespeople and merchants. The Knoxville Jazz Orchestra Trio will perform in the "party" barn decorated by Castleton Events. Thank you to Sugarlands Distilling Co. for contributing the evening's signature drink!
Thank You Sponsors:
Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville
EXACT TILE INC
UT Federal Credit Union
Interior Design Society of East Tennessee
Participating Businesses To Date:
A special thank you to homeowners Hope and Scott Davis for graciously opening their home to the public to help raise funds to support the families served by Alzheimer's Tennessee.
They chose to support Alzheimer’s Tennessee, a locally-based 501(c)3 non-profit that has been in our community for more than 35 years. Every dollar raised benefits Tennesseans.
For more information and to see how you can be involved, please contact:
Elizabeth Grant, Chairman
Alzheimer’s Tennessee Designer Home&Garden Tour
Cell: 631.278.4937; Email: email@example.com