Alzheimer's Tennessee Financial Assistance
Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. provides financial assistance to individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and their care partners based on financial need. With the support of generous donors, we offer “scholarships” to help cover basic needs for recipients including personal care items, respite care, baths provided by in-home care, and more.
Contact Us for more information about eligibility and how we can help you or someone you care about.
Howard Circle of Friends
Bringing fellowship to seniors and respite to caregivers.
Howard Circle of Friends Adult Day Services Program
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church
1807 Dandridge Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37915
7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Howard Circle of Friends provides:
- Fun therapeutic activities
- Assistance with health monitoring
- Personal care
- Assistance with daily activities
- Nutritious meals and snacks
Who Benefits From Adult Day Services?
- Individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia or illness
- Seniors who are socially isolated or at risk for poor nutrition or depression
- Seniors who need daytime supervised care.
- The caregiver also receives the benefit of respite from 24-hour care giving duties.
“My father has a great time at Howard Circle of Friends! I don’t worry about him while I am at work because the staff and volunteers provide the best care possible.”
— Brenda N.
“In the beginning, Howard Circle of Friends gave me the chance to continue working. Since losing my job, I have been able to have time to take a nap, clean the house, shop, and go to doctors’ appointments without worrying about my husband.”