Your donation is key to Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc.’s mission to provide support and assistance to individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and their families, as well as advocate for research efforts to prevent, treat, and cure Alzheimer’s disease.
You can support the cause in several ways: make a general donation, donate in support of a WALKer, make your donation a memorial or tribute to honor a friend or family member.
Your gift will make a difference in the lives of people living with Alzheimer’s disease and encourage research to improve treatment, care and prevention. Donations are tax-deductible.
You will have the option of designating an honoree for your online donation and providing that individual’s or family’s contact information for us to notify them of your gift.
If you are interested in supporting a participant in an Alzheimer’s WALK, please click here.
Send a check to:
Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc.
5801 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
If someone dear to you has lost the battle to Alzheimer’s, the Memorial Gift program is a wonderful way to celebrate the life of your loved one, while creating hope and support for others fighting the disease. Memorial gifts may be made by check or credit card. Please make checks payable to Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. and mail to:
Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. East TN Office
5801 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. Cumberlands Office
1459 Interstate Dr.Ste 211
Cookeville, TN 38501
When making a memorial gift, please provide the following information:
• Name of memorialized individual
• Name and address of family member to which the notice of your gift will be sent.
• Your contact information (name, address, phone number) so that receipt of your gift may be acknowledged.
Members of the Legacy Circle are compassionate individuals dedicated to provide support and assistance to persons with Alzheimer’s disease and their families.
You may qualify for membership in the Legacy Circle by one or more of the following:
• Insertion of a clause in your will or codicil that will ensure that a lasting gift will be made to Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc.
• A gift from tax deferred assets such as IRAs, 403(b), 401(k), or a tax deferred annuity.
• The designation of the Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. as a co-beneficiary or beneficiary in an insurance policy.
• A trust agreement with the Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. providing you increased spendable income during your lifetime with Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. as beneficiary.
• A gift of residence or farm where you retain all rights and uses during your lifetime.
For more information on becoming a member of the Legacy Circle, call (865)544-6288.
Rosemary has been used as an emblem of remembrance throughout our folklore. In keeping with this tradition, we’ve adopted this symbol in recognition of a select group who’ve made an exemplary commitment to those who can no longer remember due to Alzheimer’s disease.
Membership in the Rosemary Circle is an honor reserved for individuals, businesses, and private foundations whose annual gifts, excluding special events such as the Alzheimer’s WALKs, to Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. reach a cumulative level of at least $500 during a fiscal year (July 1-June 31).
Gifts may be made in honor or memory of the person of the donor’s choice.
$5000 & above
$2500 – $4999
$1000 – $2499
$500 – $999
• Timely research updates
• An invitation to the annual Rosemary Circle event
• Courtesy subscriptions to Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc. publications
For more information on becoming a member of the Rosemary Circle, call
Take steps to stop Alzheimer’s at a regional Alzheimer’s WALK.
Walk, donate, volunteer HERE
To become a Sponsor, please Contact Us Today
Make your contribution to the cause by participating or sponsoring one of our upcoming special events, including the MemoryLinks Golf Classic Tournament.